Cacao Ceremony 15 Nov
Celeste learnt how to facilitate a cacao ceremony from her teacher Joseph White Owl, who is one of the Indigenous Peoples of North America. He has combined aspects of his Nations culture and other learnings within the cacao ceremony. They met in Ubud where he has been living for the last 3 years, facilitating hundreds of sacred cacao ceremonies at the Pyramids of Chi. The cacao ceremony that she facilitates has been co-created under Joseph’s guidance.
This is a 2 hour experience that includes movement, sound, exercises to foster connection and a heart awakening guided meditation sound bath designed to take us from the busy thinking state of the mind into the feeling state of the heart.
<< What others say >>
“Better than a summer blockbuster! A power experience that engages all senses.” - Daniel L
“It allowed me to reconnect with myself, others and universal oneness through the myriad of activities.” – Robin
“The feeling of connectedness to others (as well as myself) in the ceremony was amazing. Celeste did a wonderful job facilitating with so much care, respect and honour for our personal space and experiences.” – Cheryl T
“For months I was in a “fog of numb” about a tough personal situation and wondering why I wasn’t feeling sad or crying. Tonight was the first time I felt something, as if my heart needed a pressure valve.” – A
Things to note:
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily and lie down in.
- Arrive 10 minutes earlier for registration
- We recommend not having a heavy meal 2 hours prior to ceremony.
- Bring a shawl if you may be cold.
- The guided meditation sound bath is best enjoyed with an eye mask, please bring one with you if you like.
Do not take Ceremonial grade cacao if you:
– are taking anti depressants with SSRIs or medication that works in the dopamine or serotonin pathways
– have a heart condition
– take hypertension medications
– are pregnant
Please send us a message to inform us if you are unable to consume Cacao and we will serve you Ginger Tea instead.
Ticket is transferable but non-refundable.
Due to the preparation needed for this ceremony, we reserve the right to cancel the event if there are less than 8 participants.